Your home may be your single biggest investment and one of the largest financial transactions you’ll ever make. So when you sell, you want to get the best price and the most favorable terms. But there’s much more to marketing a home than placing a classified ad in the newspaper and anchoring a “For Sale” sign in the front yard. There are a myriad of marketing options, legalities and details that go into the sale, from the time you set the price to the final closing.
The best way to make sure you sell your home for the best price, and in the shortest amount of time, is to work with a professional Windermere agent. I’m educated in every aspect of the transaction, from writing an offer to negotiating the price, arranging financing and following the transaction through to escrow.
- I know the market and will help you set the right price.
- I also know what buyers are looking for and the financial incentives that will encourage them to buy.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to provide detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents assisting buyers.
- In addition to the MLS, I interact with other agents on a daily basis. We trade information about new properties and match eager buyers with the right homes.
- Windermere’s nationwide referral system provides me access to the large number of people who relocate each year, increasing the pool of qualified buyers for your home.
- I can quickly separate the qualified buyers from the rest of the pack. This saves you time because your home is only being shown to serious buyers.
In addition to the above, I offer complimentary design consultation through Shaun Myrick Design. The design consultation is to determine what improvements, if any, should be done before your home goes on the market.